1. I LOVE the show Fixer Upper like nobody’s business. There, I said it.
2. Being able to drive is a privilege I never want to take for granted. Not driving for 6 weeks reminds you of that.
3. I need to talk with my grandmas more. I need to compile a list of things I want to know about them.
4. Having a broken foot, getting h1n1, and breastfeeding all while taking care of a sick husband and 3 sons … not the most winning of combinations.
5. The fact that it actually felt like spring this month is again a miracle. I could get used to liking this season called spring.
6. God really is out to take care of me and all my needs. Regardless of what is going on, He is there (whether I acknowledge Him or not) keeping my best interests close. He is such a good, good Father.
7. You can plant daffodil bulbs really deep in fall then not only will they surface the next spring, but also, the spring following that one (surprise, Sarah).
8. Not that it was new to me this month, but I was reminded of the great support system around me with friends and family, but nothing beats the anchor my husband has been – especially lately.
9. For being so anti “e-reading” (I love books – holding, smelling, feeling, reading them), I have been loving getting through books on my iPad. Something I never thought I would say …
10. Finishing knitting projects with kids around is not for the faint of heart. Still trekking along on my scarf(!).
pic pix: the monthly planner I am in love with, Mar.2016, at home