1. It takes way longer to finish a project with these two little boys. The bed I intended to already have finished is still ALMOST finished.
2. Having out-of-town guests is a great way to re-love the place you live. We loved having our cousin Farrah here!
3. There was so much smoke up here from the Washington fires … clean air is something I never want to take for granted again.
4. If you haven’t picked up on it already, I LOVE the essential oil cedarwood, very much so. Oh, and I’m also loving the fact that I can use my oils again (pregnancy nausea let only peppermint agree with me for a few months there).
5. It’s no secret, I am not the greatest at following through with the final stage of a project. This month I’ve been really trying to change that and stop the procrastination (like putting away piles I’ve set aside for “later”, etc.). The quote I shared the other day is going to be the biggest key in helping change that.
6. Life is short, just buy all the clothes from H&M (eep! says Matt). Ok, maybe not all the clothes, but … ya know.
7. I’ve rekindled my love for waking up before the boys to (6am) to just plow through an hour of work (business/house/personal). I’m sure it won’t last long as we’ll soon have a newborn but I’ll take it while it’s here.
8. The Italian Centre impressed me with the best americano this month.
9. Not working on my computer past a certain time <ahem, bedtime> allows for less typos/better emails/more thought through posts … a trend I hope that will continue for more than just this month.
10. I have the darlingest husband in the world … suggesting I get a massage a week (and throwing a pedicure in there for good measure) – only one of the many reasons I love him so.
pic pix: a cute little place for coffee, Jul.2015, Sandpoint, ID