It’s been interesting as we transition into this new season. Currently, Israel is still without a true schedule so we are all a bit in limbo when it comes to ‘plans’ these days. For example, we made loose plans to build a fire outside today around 10am. Long story short, the little guy didn’t know our plans had a time schedule(!) and ended up dictating another plan with his needs. Our fire wasn’t built til nearly noon! We had no where to be, and I’m just glad we had our fire (thanks to my Mom and Dad popping over!), but still … when you set out to do something and your plans get interrupted, it can be a tad frustrating.
All this babbling to say, that even though the day didn’t go as planned and I had to adjust my attitude <ahem> multiple times and not give into it being one of those “Tuesdays”, I look at these pictures and realize what I gift I have being these boys’ mama. And though it may be testing/challenging/frustrating at moments, I’m pretty sure I’ll only remember the sweet memories from days like these.
1. our daily ‘morning fire’ – thanks netflix.
2. my first coffee in a couple of weeks. hoping that Israel doesn’t get too bothered with it so I can get back to my daily grind.
3. hunter and his pepere.
4. not so happy camper with the fire smoke.
5. hunter and his yaya.
6. hut hut!
7. the “present” he made and wrapped for me.
8. some sensory ‘school’ time.
9. our wee couch potato.